Come and enjoy a day of music, dance, rap, food and relating family oral history; The highlight of the afternoon’s entertainment will be a local talent show. Children, teen and adults will compete for cash prizes, up to $500 for 1st prize. Support and cheer for the local artists and groups. Enjoy R & B, Jazz, Soul Music from performing band. Participate in children’s activities including Bike raffle, storytelling. View displays and exhibits from community businesses and organizations. Qualify for door prizes and enjoy scrumptious food. Record your oral history, celebrate 75th Anniversary of Camp Mohawk
WHO: Everyone Invited – FREE ADMISSION
WHAT: A day of Family Fun, Food and Fellowship
WHEN: Saturday, June 19, 2021
From 11:00 am until 5:00 pm
WHERE: Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum
10515 Mackall Road
St. Leonard, Maryland 20685
- Opportunity for families to enjoy riverside trails and free family oriented activities offered throughout the day.
- Participate in recording oral history
- Hear and see the talent of Calvert County youth, teens, and adults as they compete for cash prizes.
- Use this event as a setting to hold a family summer social or picnic.
- Food vendors will be available to satisfy your taste for Southern, American and International cuisine
- Mobile Health Unit; First Aid Station
- Tributes to: Commissioner Michael J. Moore; Senator Thomas V. Mike Miller
- A myriad of merchandise vendors
- Day long entertainment, activities for the youth.
- Enjoy Fun, Food, Fellowship with family, friends and residents of the Calvert County and Southern Maryland
Sponsored by the Calvert County Branch of the NAACP and other community organizations & businesses
For more information call: Michael Kent at (240) 719-6966