Saturday, April 27th from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Vino, Brews & Food for YOU! On Saturday, April 27th, Sotterley’s 1703 Manor House, Historic Barn, and entire breathtaking site will be the backdrop for an afternoon of delectable taste sensations!
$40 discounted price (if purchased by April 21st).
$50 at the door.
$20 designated driver ticket.
Advance Reservations Required: http://www.sotterley.org
BEER & FOOD PAIRINGS Menu:
- Stella Artois served with Fresh Cantelope and Pineapple.
- Blue Point Toasted Lager served with Crusty French Bread with Brie and Raspberry Preserves.
- Ballast Point Sour Wench served with Crusty French Bread with a Garlic, Herbed Boursin.
- Elysian Space Dust served with Assorted Italian Olives.
- Troegs Nugget Nectar served with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Mini Wraps.
- Rogue Dead Guy served with White Cheddar on Roasted Garlic, Pesto Ciabatta Bread.
- New Belgium Fat Tire served with Rose and Crown Stilton on Toasted Wheat Bread.
- Wicked Weed Napolean Complex served with Spanish Style Manchego over Whole Wheat Cracker.
- Victory Storm King Stout served with Chocolate Truffles Victory.
- Troegs Java Head Stout served with Fresh Strawberries.
Stay tuned for the WINE & FOOD PAIRINGS Menu –