On September 19, 2019, at 1:22 am, a structure fire at Tidewater Dental, 10025 H G Trueman Rd in Lusby, was discovered by a neighbor. Solomons Volunteer Fire Department responded. A smoke alarm was present.
The accidental fire was a result of an electrical malfunction within an exterior electrical service entrance. The 2-story commercial business suffered a loss structure of $200,000 and $250,000 to its contents.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Office of the State Fire Marshal’s Southern Regional Office at 443-550-6820.