More outdoor, family art classes are in the works! Stay tuned for these small-group, socially-distanced experiences with no shared materials. A fun and low risk way to spend time together. Only 10 families per class, so be prepared to register early!
Members – FREE (please consider becoming a member!)
Non-member suggested donation is $5/person
**PLEASE PAY WHAT YOU CAN: during the COVID crisis, we are following a “pay what you can” practice. We suggest a $5 admission donation per person. However, we know times are tough. All amounts are greatly appreciated.
When visiting, please note:
Masks are encouraged outside, but not required unless you are in an area where you can’t maintain 6′ distance
Maintain at least 6′ from other family groups; family groups cannot mix
Public restroom available in the Studio School only
No picnic tables available. Feel free to bring picnic blankets and chairs
Drinking fountains have been turned off, please bring water
DID YOU KNOW? Annmarie Garden is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Only 25% of our operating budget is provided by county funding. The remaining 75% is raised through our many programs, events, and activities, including revenues from daily admissions – and generous donors like you. Your help is appreciated now more than ever. Thank you!
Make a donation to support our work: https://annmariegarden.doubleknot.com/registration/donate.aspx?activitykey=2614439