Join us for the 27th Annual Artsfest,re-imagined as ArtsWalk Celebrate Art 10 Feet Apart! September 19 & 20, 2020
You’ve shared that you and your families need something fresh and fun – but safe – to do. Since offering you inspiration, creativity and joy is one of our most important goals, our festival season isn’t cancelled. It’s been re-imagined!
Using national safety guidelines, we’ve re-configured Artsfest into an ArtsWalk, a socially-distanced arts-filled stroll through the garden.
Enjoy artists booths spread along the path, a variety of musical moments, no-touch activities for the kids, creative experiences, and delicious food and drink.
We’ve taken all the best elements of Artsfest and transformed them into a safe, socially-distanced celebration of the arts!
Here’s how it works:
- Get your tickets before arriving: Advance tickets are required for all guests this year. Tickets are now available: $10/person; members free; kids 11 & under free. Order yours today!
- Select the time you want to arrive: Advanced ticket sales and timed entries help us control crowd size. Please arrive during your time window.
- You’ll find more space between booths: Artists, vendors, food trucks and drinks will be spread out across our 30 acres, allowing extra space and safety.
- What about masks and social distancing? All guests will be required to wear masks and follow state mandated safety protocols. Thank you for your help!
- Anything else? Yup! This is a rain or shine event. Sorry – no pets at this one!
Please visit our ArtsWalk page for more details and a full list of guidelines.
We hope to see you at the garden soon!
Get our Fabulous ArtsWalk 2020
T-shirt! With a new title “ArtsWalk” and a new layout, we also have a new way to purchase t-shirts! Now you can order online and have them shipped directly to you!
Available in a variety of colors in unisex and ladies cut, order yours today!