Calvert County Government has launched a new interactive “Calvert St@t” dashboard to provide citizens with an in-depth look at data on services and operations from all county departments and the Calvert County Board of County Commissioners. Citizens can explore by visiting Calvert St@t.
“We are pleased to offer Calvert St@t as a tool to make local government data more readily accessible to the public,” said County Administrator Mark Willis. “The data within this dashboard can be leveraged to help the county government and our community make informed, data-driven decisions. Our goal is to be transparent and use every resource possible to continue making our community an exceptional place to live, work and play.”
Some statistics included in the dashboard are:
- Total commercial and residential permits pulled each year
- Number of electric, HVAC, general maintenance and plumbing service calls General Services responded to at county-maintained buildings
- Number and types of animals adopted from the Linda L. Kelley Animal Shelter each year
- Total number of Parks & Recreation programs offered and attended
- Number of bids solicited by the Department of Finance & Budget
- Average annual unemployment rates and total number of county businesses
- New county government employees hired each year
- Office on Aging statistics for Meals on Wheels and fitness programs for seniors
- Number of 911 calls received by emergency dispatch and total call time
- Total number of social media posts and press releases distributed each year
- Number of work orders completed by Technology Services
- Total number of highway citizen calls resolved
Calvert St@t currently tracks 184 data points with more to come as the county continually finds new statistics to share with the public. Check Calvert St@t regularly for new and updated statistics.
Find information on Calvert County Government services online at www.CalvertCountyMd.gov.