CalvertHealth is grateful for our community and local business partners who are looking to support the hospital by donating medical materials. With the critical shortages of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) across the nation, we are rapidly depleting the inventory we have on hand.
If local businesses or community members have supplies to donate, please contact Susan Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all items must be unopened materials.
We are currently welcoming donations of:
- Unopened containers of hand sanitizer
- Unopened bleach wipes
- Unopened boxes of surgical masks
- Unopened boxes of N95 masks
- Unopened boxes of exam gloves
- Unopened boxes of isolation or procedure gowns
CalvertHealth thanks you in advance for your support of our community hospital.