On September 5, 2019, at approximately 6 pm, the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office Drug Enforcement Unit, Special Operations Team, with the assistance of members of the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Bureau, Road Patrol Bureau, K9 Unit and members of the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office Emergency Response Team, executed search and seizure warrants at three residences in the area of Kent Road and N. Solomon’s Island Road, Sunderland, Calvert County, Maryland.
Once all the search warrants were executed and subjects were detained, the search of the residences, vehicles, properties and subjects revealed the following:
– Approximately 79.2 grams of crack cocaine
– Approximately 65.7 grams of powder cocaine
– Approximately 305.7 grams of marijuana
– Approximately $3700.00 in U. S. currency
– One vial with trace amounts of PCP
– Misc. paperwork and CDS paraphernalia (2 digital scales)
– One stolen loaded 40 caliber Smith & Wesson handgun
– One Harrington & Richardson Rifle 410 caliber (Shotgun)
– 11 Cellular phones
– Two vehicles (seized)
All the above was seized and taken to the Calvert County Drug Enforcement Unit (DEU) for processing. Four individuals were arrested and transported to the Calvert County Detention Center (CCDC) for processing and were charged accordingly.
This case remains under investigation. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office at (410) 535-2800.