The Historic Sotterley Farmer’s Market is “Going on the Road” on Saturday, April 13th from 9 am—2 pm to the Tobacco Barn Distillery, an 1830’s historic tobacco barn located at 24460 Hollywood Road in Hollywood, MD … less than 4 miles from us and just across the street from Gatton’s Barbershop.
With the history, great food from our farmers and watermen, as well as a convenient place to shop, we invite you to come on by!
As a special treat, for those looking to take a “Distillery Tour” that afternoon, sign-ups will be available for tours at 1:30, 3:00 and 4:30 pm. Tours are limited to 8 people and take about an hour. $25 fee includes a laser etched Glencairn tasting glass ($15 value).
The April 2019 Farmer’s Market at the Tobacco Barn Distillery, sponsored by Historic Sotterley will include the following vendors:
- R&H Farms – Pork products from free range heritage pigs. USDA gourmet pork.
- Just Loafin’ – Freshly baked French and sourdough breads.
- Tobacco Barn Distillery – Local farm/distillery producing “Grain to Glass” Bourbon & Whiskies
- Blue Wind Gourmet – Local chocolate from a gourmet chocolatier.
- Goose Creek Farm – Farm raised Shiitake mushrooms. Fresh and dried.
- Rosemary Ranch farm – Local honey, eggs and gourmet microgreens.
- Moonstruck Oysters – Locally farmed oysters, shucked or in the shell.
- Sotterley Farm – Table display from our sponsoring market.
- Olivin’s – Maryland’s finest private labeled aged Balsamic and Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
- Faidley’s Seafood – World Famous Jumbo Lump Crabcakes. Offering meals for 2 or 4, or crab cakes. Limited quantities. Pre- order to ensure availability.
- Roseda Farms – Maryland’s premier dry aged, pasture fed Angus Offering Filets, NY Strip & Prime Rib. Limited quantities. Pre- order to ensure availability.
- Fresh flowers from the “Posey Patch.”
Hope to see you at the market!