A house fire on January 27, 2019 at 10:12 pm, was discovered by the owners. The St Leonard Volunteer Fire Department responded. A smoke alarm was present and activated.
The two story single family dwelling at 1495 Holly Circle in St Leonard suffered $250,000 damage to the structure and $50,000 to the contents.
The area of origin was the wall assembly near the garage and the preliminary cause was an accidental electrical event.
The owners are being assisted by family members. The family cat perished in the fire.