Calvert Nature Society has much for which we are thankful in 2016.
- Our recent purchase of Keim Forest on Sixes Road doubles the protected land around Battle Creek Cypress Swamp.
- The Nature Society engages the community to preserve our natural resources in Calvert County, the Patuxent River and the Chesapeake Bay.
- Our members, volunteers, and partners are dedicated to protecting our natural beauty and heritage.
We hope that you can make a donation to support our efforts. Your gift will help us move into the future … to protect our lands and waters and to educate and inspire through nature.
Please consider the following for your end-of-year donation:
- $500 supports our efforts to preserve and protect land in Calvert County
- $250 supports participation of at-need children at summer camps
- $150 provides support for research projects in our parks
- $100 provides materials for volunteer projects
- $50 builds a strong community around Biscoe Gray Heritage Farm
- Any amount directly funds the excellent nature education programs for Calvert County’s nature parks
Visit us online at www.calvertparks.org/donate.html