I’m excited to announce the nomination season is now open for Leadership Southern Maryland’s Class of 2019! As an alumni, sponsor, or supporter of LSM you understand what a meaningful opportunity this experience is for individuals and how amazing you felt to be nominated. The Executive Program is a time to reflect on the importance of leadership, differing opinions and perspectives, and to build rewarding relationships and community trusteeship to make a difference in our region.
As a reminder, nominees must be:
- a mid- to senior-level leader with significant career and community achievements.
- a resident or employee of Calvert, Charles or St. Mary’s County.
- willing to commit the time, energy, and resources necessary to actively participate in and complete the nine-month executive program.
- volunteering time and energy to their community, giving back and paying forward, recognizing the personal and professional benefits of doing so.
- ready to make a significant contribution towards shaping our great Southern Maryland region.
- willing to continue supporting the efforts of the organization after completing the program.
I am certain you know many great leaders who would be terrific candidates for the upcoming class. Please nominate the individual(s) via the nomination form, which is now automated on our website. Please click on the graphic below to nominate an amazing leader you know.
The application deadline is April 1, 2018. Applicant interviews will be conducted in April and the new class announced in late June/early July.
LSM relies on you to nominate the candidates you believe meet the eligibility requirements listed above, are open to the experience and ready to engage in their community through the Executive Program educational experience. Ready to get started?
Please encourage your nominees to visit our website at www.leadershipsomd.org for more information and encourage them to apply.
Thank you for your active participation in shaping the Class of 2019!
Nomination Committee Chair
Board of Directors