As part of our continuing efforts to keep state employees and the customers they serve safe, the state will institute a temporary suspension of in-person customer service operations at applicable state facilities, beginning Monday, December 21, 2020 and extending through Sunday, January 3, 2021.
This will impact:
1) In-person appointments at the Licensing Division
2) In-person walk-ups for reports at Central Records Division and at all MSP installations
3) Salvage Inspections through the Automotive Safety Enforcement Division
4) Verification of repairs for Safety Equipment Repair Orders (SEROS) at all MSP installations
5) Secondary transfers of regulated firearms at all MSP installations (transfers at firearms dealers are still an option)