MDOT MVA to Close for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Holidays
MDOT MVA Offices and VEIP Stations Will Be Closed on Monday, December 24 and Wednesday, December 25;
Branch Offices Reopen on Wednesday, December 26
Glen Burnie, Md. – The Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA) will close all branch offices and VEIP (vehicle emissions inspection program) stations on Monday, December 24 and Tuesday, December 25, 2018 in observance of the Christmas Eve and Christmas holidays.
MDOT MVA self-service VEIP kiosks, online services and 24-hour kiosks are available to complete many customer transactions. Customers may conduct numerous transactions online at mva.maryland.gov, including:
- Driver’s License Renewals
- Duplicate/Additional Registration Cards
- Vehicle Registration Renewals
- Insurance Compliance Payments
- Identification Card Renewals
- Title Replacements
- Change of Address
- Driving Records
- License Plate Purchase/Replacement
- Temporary Registration
- Information on Administrative Flag Fees
- VEIP Test Date Extension; and
- Substitute Stickers.
All MDOT MVA offices and VEIP stations will reopen on Wednesday, December 26, 2018.