MDOT MVA will close all branch offices and Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) stations on Monday, January 20, 2020 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
MDOT MVA self-service VEIP kiosks, online services and 24-hour kiosks will still be available. Customers may conduct numerous transactions online at mva.maryland.go, including:
- Duplicate/Additional Registration Cards
- Vehicle Registration Renewals
- Insurance Compliance Payments
- Identification Card Renewals
- Title Replacements
- Change of Address
- Driving Records
- License Plate Purchase/Replacement
- Temporary Registration
- Information on Administrative Flag Fees
- VEIP Test Date Extension
- Driver’s License Renewals and
- Substitute Stickers.
Customers are also encouraged to use the REAL ID Lookup Tool and Document Guide to learn their compliance status and make an appointment at www.mva.maryland.gov/odg to get REAL ID ready. All MDOT MVA offices and VEIP stations will reopen on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.