Offices Closed Tuesday, July 4th
The Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA) will close all offices on Tuesday, July 4, 2017, in observance of Independence Day. All full-service Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) stations also will close. MVA’s ten self-service VEIP kiosks will remain open.
Customers are encouraged to Skip the Trip and visit www.mva.maryland.gov to conduct numerous transactions online, including:
- Vehicle Registration Renewals
- Identification Card Renewals
- Driver’s License Renewals
- Duplicate/Additional Registration Cards
- Replace Titles
- Change of Address
- Driving Records
- Temporary Registration
- Purchase License Plates
- Download & Print Specific Forms
- Get Information on Administrative Flag Fees
- VEIP Test Date Extension
For additional information, please log on to our website or call the MVA’s Customer Service Center at 1-800-950-1MVA (1682).