NEW! Annmarie Garden Extended evening hours Thursday-Saturday!
HOURS: Sunday – Wednesday Grounds: 9:00 am-5:00 pm Arts Building: 10:00 am-5:0 0pm
Thursday – Saturday Grounds: 9:00 am-7:00 pm Arts Building: 10:00 am-6:30 pm
Our garden & galleries are open!
Sculpture Walk & Trails are open!
Murray Arts Building is open! This is a spacious indoor area with two art galleries. Masks required inside.
Fairy Lolly Creative Play Space is open!
The Enchanted Summer Celebration has begun! DETAILS HERE
Masks are encouraged outside, but not required; maintain at least 6′ from other family groups.
Please note that the only bathroom open to the public is located at the Studio School.
Most of the seating and picnic tables have been removed from the park. Please bring your own chairs and blankets.
ADMISSION FEE INFORMATION
DID YOU KNOW? Only 25% of our operating budget is provided by county funding. The remaining 75% is raised through our many programs, events, and activities, including revenues from daily admissions. Every bit helps! Thank you!
PLEASE PAY WHAT YOU CAN- during the COVID crisis, we are following a “pay what you can” practice. We suggest a $5 admission donation per person. Any amount is greatly appreciated.
Non-member suggested donation is $5/person
Admission is FREE for members – please consider becoming a member!
And please, if you need anything, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!